One highly effective genetic family tree analysis device on MyHeritage is the Auto Cluster function. Apparently it’s an “computerized device that organizes your DNA matches into clusters that probably descend from frequent ancestors.”
However, how do you make sense of the clusters?
MyHeritage DNA Auto Cluster Webinar
On this webinar, Andy Lee will clarify:
- What’s a MyHeritage Cluster Report?
- What do you do with it to find your DNA matches?
- Tips on how to use a genealogy spreadsheet with MyHeritage Cluster stories for processing your outcomes.
View the Recording as an FHF Xtra Channel Member
The one-hour recording of “MyHeritage AutoClusters: What to do with them?” is obtainable to view in our YouTube Channel Member library.
When you have joined, the webinar is obtainable anytime by signing into YouTube after which clicking on this hyperlink for the MyHeritage AutoClusters: What to do with them?
Think about Changing into an FHF Xtra Channel Member
Whenever you turn into a channel member, you may obtain
- Instantaneous entry to our whole webinar archives with greater than 70 family tree training classes.
- Entry to month-to-month member-only coaching classes, together with one webinar and one livestream deep dive.
- Channel Member-only emojis to make use of throughout reside streams.
Become a channel member for $2.99/month.
Entry our video archive and see a listing of upcoming coaching classes by way of the FHF Xtra Membership web page.
You May Additionally Like:
Uncover further DNA webinars akin to: