Whereas gathering and analyzing sources to doc your ancestor, how a lot
weight ought to one merchandise have in your conclusions? Ought to one doc have the facility to overturn your whole earlier analysis?
Within the FHF Xtra Unique Webinar,
What to Do When a Piece of Proof Threatens Your Analysis
Devon Noel Lee will clarify:
- Why fully exhaustive genealogical analysis is unattainable.
- When new analysis can alter earlier findings.
- The steps by which to course of new data.
She’ll conclude with a case research that concerned 4 little phrases that made her fear she’d been researching the mistaken ancestor.
View the Recording as an FHF Xtra Channel Member
The one-hour recording of “What to Do When a Piece of Proof Threatens Your Analysis” is out there to view in our YouTube Channel Member library.
When you’ve got joined, the webinar is out there anytime by signing into YouTube after which clicking on this hyperlink for the What to Do When a Piece of Evidence Threatens Your Research webinar.
Take into account Turning into an FHF Xtra Channel Member
Whenever you grow to be a channel member, you will obtain
- Instantaneous entry to our whole webinar archives with greater than 70 family tree training classes.
- Entry to month-to-month member-only coaching classes, together with one webinar and one livestream deep dive.
- Channel Member-only emojis to make use of throughout stay streams.
Become a channel member for $2.99/month.
Entry our video archive and see an inventory of upcoming coaching classes by the FHF Xtra Membership web page.
You May Additionally Like:
Uncover extra FHFXtra webinars akin to: