Calling all Genea-Musings Followers:
Right here is your project, must you determine to simply accept it (you ARE studying this, so I assume that you just actually need to play alongside – cue the Mission Unattainable music!):
1) We’re all conversant in Timelines – date, location, occasion, and many others. – for occasions in our lives. This week, create a Place Line in your life, or for the lifetime of considered one of your mother and father or grandparents – your selection! In that Place Line, inform us the situation (handle if attainable), inclusive dates (if attainable), and occasions. Think about subjects like residence, colleges, church buildings, employment, and many others.
This is mine:
* 577 Twin Oaks Avenue, Chula Vista CA; 1943-1944; from beginning to transferring again to my mom’s household house.
* 2130 Fern Avenue, San Diego CA; 1944-1945; my mom and I moved in along with her mother and father, Lyle and Emily (Auble) Carringer, when my father went into the Navy till he returned house.
* 2114 Fern Avenue, San Diego CA; 1945-1946; my household lived on this two bed room residence till my brother was born.
* 2116 Fern Avenue, San Diego CA; 1946-1947; my household moved upstairs into the bigger residence.
* 2119 30th Avenue, San Diego CA; 1947-1967; my household moved into the upstairs residence owned by my grandparents on 30th Avenue. That is the place I keep in mind greatest.
* 4568 Idaho Avenue (roughly), San Diego CA; January 1867-July 1967; I moved into my very own residence, then was laid off at work.
* 2119 30th Avenue, San Diego CA; July 1967-February 1968; I moved again in with my mother and father, and located one other job.
* 1099 Turquoise Avenue, San Diego CA; February 1968-July 1968; I moved right into a seaside residence unit with my buddy John, who did not pay his share of the lease. Pffft.
* 4410 Oregon Avenue, San Diego CA; July 1968-February 1970; I moved into my very own residence once more after splitting up with good buddy John; it was near Aztec Bowl (the place I drank, bowled and frolicked with different reprobates)
* 540 C Avenue, Apt. 10, Chula Vista CA; March 1970-December 1971; I married Linda, and this was our first residence as a married couple.
* 755 Coleman Court docket, San Diego CA; December 1971-April 1975; we purchased a three-bedroom home on Otay Mesa.
* 1154 By way of Trieste, Chula Vista CA; April 1975-present; we bought the Coleman Court docket home, and acquired the By way of Trieste home – 4 bedrooms, cul–de-sac, higher colleges.
* Brooklyn Elementary College, on block between A Avenue and Ash Avenue, and Fern Avenue and 30th Avenue in San Diego CA; September 1948-June 1955; I attended Kindergarten by way of 6th Grade.
* Theodore Roosevelt Junior Excessive College, on southwest nook of Upas Avenue and Park Boulevard in San Diego CA; September 1955 to June 1958; I attended 7th by way of 9th grade.
* San Diego Excessive College, on northeast nook or Park Boulevard and Russ Boulevard in San Diego CA; September 1958 to June 1961; I attended 10th by way of 12th grade.
* San Diego State College, on School Avenue in San Diego CA; September 1861-January 1966; I attended 4.5 years of school and obtained a Bachelor of Science diploma in Aerospace Engineering.
3) Church buildings
* St. Dunstan’s Episcopal Church, on School Avenue in San Diego CA; 1950; I used to be baptized on this church however do not suppose I ever attended a service there.
* Brooklyn Heights Presbyterian Church, southeast nook of Fir Avenue and 30th Avenue; about 1955 to 1958; my brother and I attended Sunday College and youth group on and off for a number of years.
* Chula Vista Presbyterian Church, 940 Hilltop Drive, Chula Vista CA; February 1970 to current; Linda and I have been married right here, are members and attend often.
* Brooklyn Heights in San Diego CA (space bounded by Fir Avenue, Fern Avenue, Date Avenue, 28th Avenue); about 1954 to about 1959; my brother and I had a twice-weekly newspaper route with about 100 prospects.
* Tough Acres Ranch, Boulevard CA; July 1963 to August 1963; labored for San Diego Chargers as a camp boy for six weeks of coaching camp. Bought free tickets to exhibition video games in Balboa Stadium!
* Nook of Shafter Avenue and Shelter Island Drive in San Diego CA; June 1964-September 1964; I labored for Wagner Plane as a summer season intern.
* 8225 Middle Drive, La Mesa CA; June 1965 to March 1967; labored as a summer season intern at Dawn Plane till January 1966, then as an aerodynamics engineer till March 1967 when the corporate folded and I used to be laid off.
* Foot of H Avenue, Chula Vista CA; October 1967 to October 1992; employed by Rohr Plane in October 1967 as Aerodynamics engineer.
* 850 Lagoon Drive, Chula Vista CA; October 1992-July 1998; Rohr Inc. workplace moved to this location in October 1992.
* 850 Lagoon Drive, Chula Vista CA; July 1998 to August 2002; Rohr Inc. acquired by Goodrich Corp. and renamed Goodrich Aerostructures, retired in August 2002 after 35 years on the firm.
* 850 Lagoon Drive, Chula Vista CA; July 2004 to November 2006; Employed as contract engineer by Adecco Inc. to work at Goodrich Aerostructures workplace.
That is most likely sufficient.
Why do I need to listing all of those locations in a spot line? If I have been well-known, I assume somebody would need to know that “Randy slept right here” or “Randy labored right here.” Perhaps my descendants will need to know the place I lived, was educated, worshipped, and labored at some point in time.
The URL for this publish is:
Powered by WPeMatico