Calling all Genea-Musings Followers:
1) All of us have 8 organic great-grandparents. The place and when had been they born, the place and when did they marry, and the place and when did they die?
This is mine:
a) Paternal great-grands:
* Frank Walton Seaver – born 1852 in Medfield, Mass., died 1922 in Leominster, Mass.
married in 1874 in Keene, N.H. to Harriet Louise Hildreth – born 1857 in Northborough, Mass., died 1920 in Leominster, Mass.
* Thomas Richmond – born 1848 in Hilperton, Wiltshire, died 1917 in Clinton, Mass.
Married in 1868 in Killingly, Conn. to Julie E. White – born in 1848 in Killingly, Conn., died 1913 in Putnam, conn.
b) Maternal great-grands:
* Henry Austin Carringer – born 1853 in Mercer County, Penn., died 1946 in San Diego, Calif.
Married 1887 in Wano, Kansas to Abbie Ardell Smith – born 1862 in Rolling Prairie, Wis., died 1944 in San Diego, Calif.
* Charles Auble – born 1849 in Newark, N.J., died 1916 in San Diego, Calif.
Married 1898 in Milwaukee, Wis. to Georgianna Kemp – born 1868 in Middleton, Ontario, died in 1952 in San Diego, Calif.
5 of my eight great-grandparents, born between 1848 and 1868, moved west throughout their lifetimes. My father got here west in 1940 to San Diego. Three of my 2nd great-grands got here from England to America within the 1830s and 1850s. My 2nd great-grands Carringer and Smith moved west additionally, and three ended up in San Diego within the Eighteen Eighties.
Powered by WPeMatico