It is Saturday Evening –
Your mission, do you have to resolve to simply accept it (cue the Mission Unimaginable! music) is to:
1) When you have your loved ones tree analysis in a Family tree Administration Program (GMP), whether or not a pc software program program or a web-based household tree, work out how to search out how many individuals, locations, sources, and so forth. are in your database (trace: the Assist button is your pal!)
2) Inform us which GMP you utilize, and how many individuals, locations, sources, and so forth. are in your database(s) immediately in a weblog submit of your individual, in a remark to this weblog submit, or in a Fb remark.
NOTE: WE final did this in August 2017.
Here is mine:
I exploit RootsMagic 8.1 at current for my Family tree Administration Program of selection. In Residence > File Properties this panel popped up:
The knowledge on this window says my present database has:
* Folks: 67,395
* Households: 27,232
* Occasions: 212,367
* Alternate names: 13,444
* Locations: 17,438
* Sources: 2,150
* Citations: 143,478
* Repositories: 104
* Multimedia objects: 1,630
* Multimedia hyperlinks: 3,211
* Addresses: 10
* Duties: 299
If I do that in different packages, the method is:
* Household Tree Maker 2019 (and earlier): in “Plan” Workspace, click on “Extra” button
* Legacy Household Tree 9: Assist > Normal Info
* Ancestry Member Tree: Choose your tree, then click on on “Tree Pages,” and choose “Tree Overview.”
* MyHeritage Tree: Click on on “Go to Household Stats” on your house web page.
Whereas I exploit every of those packages, the one program information which might be “up-to-date” are my RootsMagic 8 database and an Ancestry Member Tree TreeShared with my RootsMagic database.