The June 2020 difficulty of the Nationwide Genealogical Society Quarterly, Quantity 108, Quantity 2, is available online within the Members Solely part of the web site. Members ought to see the brand new version of their mailboxes within the subsequent few weeks.
- “Dad and mom for Isaac Garrett of Laurens County, South Carolina: DNA Corroborates Oral Custom” by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG, CGL
- “Dad and mom for Sarepta McMillin: Untangling the McMillin Household in Champaign and Clark Counties, Ohio” by John D. Beatty, CG
- “Peter Wingate of Cecil County, Maryland: Son of Isabella Stoops or Sarah Johnson?” by Carol Cooke Darrow, CG
- Beware Issues That Aren’t So
- Otto Garrett Killed by Peace Officer
- When the Remedy Was Worse Than the Illness
- A Case of Being Two-Confronted
The Nationwide Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is printed 4 occasions per 12 months, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.