|Mary Frances (Ellsworth) Larner
Hanley McPherson Smith O’Brien
The December 2021 challenge of the Nationwide Genealogical Society Quarterly, Quantity 109, Quantity 4, is available online within the members-only part of the web site and printed points are being ready for mailing. The USPS is experiencing lengthy delays in some areas for the supply of print copies. We apologize in case your print copy is affected.
- “Right Interpretation of an Eighteenth-Century Will Restores the Mother and father of Allerton Newton of Westmoreland County, Virginia” by Barbara Vines Little, CG, FNGS
- “A Father for William E. Enfinger of Alachua County, Florida” by Nancy A. Peters, CG, CGL
2020 WINNER: FAMILY HISTORY WRITING CONTEST
- “The Many Names of Frances Ellsworth: Unraveled Proof Identifies a Beginning Identify” by Amy Larner Giroux, PhD, CG, CGL
- Studying By no means Stops
- Warning for Accomplice Wives
- Anna Might Takes a Facet Journey
- A Sporting Couple
The Nationwide Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is revealed 4 occasions per yr, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.