Lebucquière Communal Cemetery Extension, Lebucquière, France, Now Available on Geneanet

Lebucquiere village was occupied by Commonwealth forces on 19 March 1917, following the German withdrawal to the Hindenburg Line. It was recaptured by the Germans on 23 March 1918, after fierce resistance by the nineteenth (Western) Division, and was lastly reoccupied by the fifth Division on 3 September 1918.

Powered by WPeMatico