Listed below are the highlights of my household historical past and family tree associated actions over the previous week.
2) Labored on my DNA matches on AncestryDNA updating my spreadsheet. I now have the highest 90 matches on the sheet with a lot of info. Additionally checked out Linda’s DNA matches on MyHeritage, and added a number of extra traces to her household tree. A number of 4th and fifth cousin Norwegians – not a shock!
4) Printed a family tree biography of 7th great-grandmother #633 Sarah Smith (1661-1737) of Charlestown and Stoneham, Massachusetts.
8) There have been a number of periods working within the RootsMagic software program program to match with and replace FamilySearch Household Tree profiles for Seaver households and my ancestral households, with occasional additions to the RootsMagic profiles. I’ve matched 46,242 of my RootsMagic individuals with FamilySearch Household Tree profiles (up 70).
9) Used Net Hints and Report Matches from Ancestry, MyHeritage, Findmypast and FamilySearch so as to add content material and supply citations to my RootsMagic profiles. I now have 67,652 individuals in my RootsMagic file (up 118 from final week), and 143,664 supply citations (up 68). I TreeShared 156 new or modified profiles with my Ancestry Member Tree, and I resolved 977 Ancestry Hints. My latest Ancestry Member Tree has Ancestry Report Hints with 19,967 to be resolved, however I work on them virtually every day.
10) Wrote 18 Genea-Musings weblog posts the previous week, of which three have been a press launch. Probably the most seen put up the previous week wasRabbit Holes With Randy — Wiltshire Probate Records with over 530 views.
The URL for this put up is:
Copyright (c) 2021, Randall J. Seaver
Please touch upon this put up on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every put up. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons under. Or contact me by e-mail at email@example.com.