Listed below are the highlights of my household historical past and family tree associated actions over the previous week.
1) Hosted and moderated the Chula Vista Genealogical Society Analysis Group assembly on Wednesday with 33 in attendance. We mentioned the 1950 U.S. Census outcomes, Who Do You Assume You Are returning in July, the SCGS Jamboree and Genetic Family tree conferences in August, transcribing data, and decluttering.
2) Attended the San Diego Genealogical Society program assembly on Saturday, that includes two talks – about Passports and Naturalization – by Wealthy Venezia.
5) AncestryDNA now has 40,065 DNA matches (up 47) for me this previous week, with no new ThruLines. MyHeritageDNA now has 10,387 DNA matches (up 18) for me, with no new Theories. Reviewed the brand new DNA matches on AncestryDNA, MyHeritageDNA, FamilyTreeDNA and 23andMe. Researched and added notes for two AncestryDNA matches and added one new ThruLines to RootsMagic.
6) There was one session working within the RootsMagic software program program to match with and replace FamilySearch Household Tree profiles for Seaver households and my ancestral households, with occasional additions to the RootsMagic profiles. I’ve matched 48,026 of my RootsMagic individuals with FamilySearch Household Tree profiles (up 31).
7) Used Internet Hints and Report Matches from Ancestry, MyHeritage, Findmypast and FamilySearch so as to add content material and supply citations to my RootsMagic profiles. I now have 69,614 individuals in my RootsMagic file (up 40 from final week), and 144,880 supply citations (up 53). I TreeShared 0 new or modified profiles with my Ancestry Member Tree, and I resolved 612 Ancestry Hints. My present Ancestry Member Tree has Ancestry Report Hints with 25,250 to be resolved, however I work on them nearly each day.
8) Wrote 17 Genea-Musings weblog posts final week (Sunday via Saturday), of which one was a press launch. Essentially the most seen publish final week was Rabbit Holes With Randy – Record Hints and RootsMagic Data Entry! with over 182 views.
9) I’m nonetheless fantastic right here on the Genea-Cave, hunkered down and never going out a lot after Week 113 of COVID-19 semi-isolation. Linda is at a reminiscence care and expert nursing facility in Chula Vista 7 miles from house and I go to her for an hour day-after-day – we often play Uno and she or he wins about half the time. Visited a heart specialist and realized I’ll have an angiogram someday this week earlier than my coronary heart ECG and ultrasound check on Friday. I went to the grocery retailer on Monday and Friday. I watched the Padres video games and we at the moment are 22-13 on the season (3-3 the final week). Apart from that, it was stay-at-home on the pc doing (primarily) family tree, plus consuming, sleeping, laundry, cleansing, cooking, watching TV information and sports activities, studying books, napping, and a little bit yard work.
The URL for this publish is:
Copyright (c) 2022, Randall J. Seaver
Please touch upon this publish on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every publish. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons beneath. Or contact me by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.