I acquired this from Findmypast immediately:
Findmypast have added over 5.7 million new marriage data from 4 American states. The newest additions to this large assortment embrace:
- California marriages, 1850-1945
- Indiana marriages, 1811-2007
- Iowa marriages, 1809-1992
- Massachusetts marriages, 1841-1915
This assortment accommodates all america marriage data which are presently on Findmypast. Relationship from the seventeenth to the twentieth century, data will proceed to be added to this assortment as they’re obtained.
There are each pictures and transcripts on this assortment; nonetheless, some data solely present a transcript. Numerous marriage document sorts are included: purposes, licenses, certificates, intentions to marry, registers, bonds, and affidavits. Primarily based on the kind of document and the place it was created, the quantity of accessible data will range. There’s additionally a small assortment of banns data included.
On the opposite facet of the Atlantic, we have additionally launched hundreds of marriage data from 4 parishes in Essex, England. The brand new arrivals be part of us from:
- South Chingford
Verify Findmypast’s Essex parish list for full particulars of the data lined on this assortment. In case your heritage lies in Essex, Findmypast is a necessary useful resource. From parish records to newspaper archives and monumental inscriptions, you’ll discover all the pieces you might want to piece collectively your previous.
Findmypast’s ever-expanding newspaper assortment has been bolstered with eight new publications and updates to fifteen others.
This week’s new releases embrace:
- Cornish Post and Mining News masking 1889-1895, 1898-1899, and 1919-1944
- Deal, Walmer & Sandwich Mercury masking 1989
- Liverpool Chronicle 1767 masking 1767-1768
- Newark Advertiser masking 1989-1990
- North-West London Times masking 1861-1866
- Paddington Advertiser masking 1862-1866
- Surrey & Middlesex Standard masking 1835-1840
- West Londoner and Select Advertiser for the Borough of Marylebone masking 1870-1872
Whereas further pages have been added to:
- Australian and New Zealand Gazette from 1852, 1855, 1864 and 1866
- Bury Free Press from 1993-1994
- Croydon Times from 1924 and 1926
- Diss Express from 1988-1990
- Faversham News from 1936-1949 and 1951-1980
- Fenland Citizen from 1986 and 1989
- Grantham Journal from 1993
- Haverhill Echo from 1888 and 1993
- Lynn News & County Press from 1873 and 1924
- New Milton Advertiser from 1989
- Newmarket Journal from 1987 and 1993
- North Londoner from 1869-1875
- Saffron Walden Weekly News from 1994-1995
- Spalding Guardian from 1993-1994
- Suffolk and Essex Free Press from 1987 and 1993
Disclosure: I’ve a complimentary subscription to Findmypast, and have accepted meals and providers from Findmypast, as a Findmypast Ambassador. This has not affected my objectivity relative to Findmypast and its merchandise.
The URL for this put up is:
Copyright (c) 2021, Randall J. Seaver
Please touch upon this put up on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every put up. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons under. Or contact me by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by WPeMatico