I obtained this from Findmypast at the moment:
Search over 5,000 model new additions to fill any gaps in your family tree. Unique to Findmypast and now containing over 3.3 million transcripts and pictures, these information will allow you to find English and Welsh ancestors who left estates that incurred an inheritance tax.
Created by the Property Obligation Workplace (later to change into the Inland Income), every outcome will give you the identify and handle of the testator, their date of dying in addition to the identify and handle of the administrator. The data captured by this index might also enable you get hold of copies of unique entries from the Demise Obligation Register and monitor down your ancestors will or administration.
Containing over 1.6 million information, this expansive assortment particulars over 80 years of electoral registers and Burgess Rolls for the Borough of Swansea in West Glamorgan.
Every outcome will give you the identify, handle and “qualification” of the person who had registered to vote making them a beneficial census substitute. Electoral registers are additionally and wonderful useful resource for exploring the historical past of your property or native space.
Search these early identify lists for early settlers of the islands of Anguilla, Antigua, Montserrat, Nevis and St Kitts (St Christopher Island). Containing roughly 6,000 transcripts, this assortment will give you the names, race, gender and site of the islands’ inhabitants in addition to the date they had been recorded and, in some cases, their title, age, occupation, nationality, and parish.
This week sees 116,740 new pages, eight brand-new Welsh titles and updates to twenty-eight current publications be part of Findmypast’s ever increasing newspaper archive.
- Caerphilly Journal, 1914-1943
- Herald Cymraeg, 1858-1900, 1902, 1904-1911, 1913-1916
- Porthcawl Guardian, 1933-1961
- Porthcawl News, 1910, 1912-1925
- Newport Gazette, 1857-1869, 1891
- Cardiff Shipping and Mercantile Gazette, 1875-1881, 1883-1886, 1888-1889
- Y Gwyliedydd, 1877-1883, 1885-1887, 1889
- Rhondda Socialist Newspaper, 1911-1914
- Atherstone News and Herald, 1911-1912, 1950
- Saffron Walden Weekly News, 1985, 1993
- Hull Daily News, 1879, 1896-1899
- Coleshill Chronicle, 1874
- Fleetwood Chronicle, 1845
- Press (London), 1860
- Sun & Central Press, 1871
- Grantham Journal, 1971, 1998-1999
- Herts and Essex Observer, 1981
- New Milton Advertiser, 1993
- London and China Express, 1916-1917, 1921
- Fenland Citizen, 1993
- Newark Advertiser, 1992
- Stamford Mercury, 1954, 1985
- Spalding Guardian, 1893-1894, 1903, 1921, 1976
- Diss Express, 1993
- South Wales Daily Telegram, 1888
- Y Tyst, 1893
- Newcastle Guardian and Silverdale, Chesterton and Audley Chronicle, 1897
- Glamorgan Advertiser, 1950
- South Wales Weekly Argus and Monmouthshire Advertiser, 1897
- Llanelly and County Guardian and South Wales Advertiser, 1911
- Kilmarnock Standard, 1875-1891
- Flintshire Observer, 1899, 1912
- South Eastern Gazette, 1875
- Oxford Chronicle and Reading Gazette, 1872
Disclosure: I obtain a complimentary subscription to Findmypast, and have accepted meals and providers from Findmypast, as a Findmypast Ambassador. This has not affected my objectivity relative to Findmypast and its merchandise.
The URL for this put up is:
Copyright (c) 2021, Randall J. Seaver
Please touch upon this put up on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every put up. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons beneath. Or contact me by e mail at email@example.com.