I obtained this from Findmypast this morning:
Findmypast Friday: have a good time North American ancestors with 1000’s of latest information
Findmypast mark Canada Day and American Independence Day with new Revolutionary Warfare information, Canadian life occasion indexes and extra on this week’s Findmypast Friday update.
Do you may have roots within the Canadian province of Manitoba? Uncover household milestones in model new delivery, marriage and loss of life indexes. The brand new Manitoba information now accessible to look on Findmypast embrace;
- Over 107,000 Manitoba birth records
- Over 56,000 Manitoba marriage records
- Over 76,000 Manitoba death records
Important for rising your family tree, delivery, marriage and loss of life information will reveal necessary dates and places in addition to the identities of guardian’s, spouses and kids.
Discover the veterans and widows of the American Revolution by figuring out them on the listing of pensioners, taken as a part of the USA Federal Census of 1840.
In 1840, a census was undertaken of surviving revolutionary battle veterans and widows as a part of the sixth census of the USA. The fabric encompass transcripts and pictures which can be listed geographically, beginning with Maine and transferring south. This particular census could present names of a number of members of the family, which isn’t included within the inhabitants schedule of the 1840 US census.
Not everybody in British America wished independence. Hint these loyalists and their intriguing tales on this distinctive assortment of publications.
This file set consists of PDF photos from 22 mixed publications from throughout British America, overlaying every thing from orderly books to subscription lists.
This small however eye-opening file set lists enslaved individuals who answered Lord Dunmore’s name to arms throughout the American Revolution.
Compiled from quite a lot of sources, Findmypast have created a searchable index of all recognized people who joined Dunmore’s unit. In it, you will uncover their names, aliases, ages and, in some circumstances, what turned of them after the battle.
Three new papers have joined the Findmypast archives this week, together with a publication designed for British emigrants transferring to America. 12 present titles have additionally been up to date with further pages.
Model new to the positioning are:
- American Settler overlaying 1880-1892
- Essex Times overlaying 1870, 1873, 1875, 1878, 1880-1882, 1884-1888, 1890-1896, 1898-1899, 1903-1907 and 1909-1913
- Kentish Express overlaying 1979-1982
Whereas new pages and date ranges have been added to:
- Dundee Courier from 1997
- Evening Irish Times from 1901-1904 and 1906-1914
- Gorey Correspondent from 1873-1874, 1877-1878 and 1881
- Halifax Evening Courier from 1898
- Larne Reporter and Northern Counties Advertiser from 1871-1872, 1874, 1876, 1884, 1888-1889, 1891, 1899-1900 and 1903-1904
- Luton Times and Advertiser from 1855
- Morning Herald (London) from 1865-1869
- Rochdale Times from 1913
- Seren Cymru from 1851
- Staffordshire Newsletter from 1934-1971 and 1973-1985
- Teviotdale Record and Jedburgh Advertiser from 1857
- West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser from 1991-1992
Powered by WPeMatico