I acquired this from Findmypast this morning:
Immerse your self in household historical past analysis this weekend with hundreds of recent data to discover. This is a rundown of what’s new on Findmypast.
This detailed assortment paperwork British Military troopers who have been drafted to India within the late nineteenth century.
There are over 100,000 transcripts on this assortment taken from unique embarkation returns held within the British Library’s India Workplace Assortment. They will reveal your military ancestors’ names, ages, service numbers, ranks, regiments, the date they left for India and the ship they travelled on.
Delve into hundreds of recent baptism data from the Caribbean islands of St Kitts & Nevis.
An previous map of St Kitts (St Christopher) & Nevis, circa. 1775.
Spanning from 1716-1881, the data reveal important family tree info together with names, dad and mom’ names and addresses.
It’s a bumper week of releases with 13 new papers and updates to 6 others. Model new additions embrace:
- Aberystwyth Observer overlaying 1869, 1874-1884, 1887-1895 and 1899-1910
- Censor or Satirical Times overlaying 1846
- Dissenter overlaying 1812
- Douglas Jerrold’s Weekly Newspaper overlaying 1846-1851
- Emigrant and the Colonial Advocate overlaying 1848-1849
- English Mail overlaying 1860
- Evening Star (London) overlaying 1843
- Fleetwood Express overlaying 1889, 1896-1917 and 1919-1920
- Jewish Record overlaying 1868-1871
- London Free Press overlaying 1827
- London Mercury 1836 overlaying 1836-1837
- Monthly Times overlaying 1842 and 1844-1849
- National Standard overlaying 1858 and 1860
Findmypast have additionally revealed pages from further years within the following newspapers:
- Haslingden Gazette from 1915
- Morning Herald (London) from 1855-1860
- Northern Guardian (Hartlepool) from 1901-1902
- Swansea Journal and South Wales Liberal from 1899-1900
- The News (London) from 1808
- Weekly Chronicle (London) from 1836-1840 and 1851
Powered by WPeMatico