The Genealogical Publishing Company in Baltimore has printed one other in its collection of “Family tree at a Look” laminated analysis guides – this time for Ontario, Canada, Genealogy Research, by Lorine McGinnis Schulze.
The outline of the Ontario, Canada, Genealogy Research booklet contains:
For somebody like me that teaches and talks about family tree a bit, it’s invaluable as a result of I can pull it out and supply some steerage to my scholar or colleague within the topic.
The great thing about these “Family tree at a Look” booklets is that they’re very mild and transportable in a briefcase or laptop computer case. They’re fixtures in my analysis case.
This four-page laminated booklet prices $9.95, plus postage and dealing with. You’ll be able to order it by means of the Genealogical Store, or use the hyperlink for theOntario, Canada, Genealogy Research booklet and click on on the “Add to Cart” hyperlink. I like to recommend shopping for these booklets at seminars and conferences the place they’re provided in an effort to keep away from the transport prices.
I’ve reviewed a number of related works lately:
* Review: Genealogy at a Glance: Civil War Genealogy Research
* Review: Genealogy at a Glance: Polish Genealogy Research
* Review: Genealogy At a Glance: Finding Female Ancestors
* Book Review: Genealogy at a Glance: “How-To” Series (French-Canadian, Scottish and Irish),
* Book Review: Genealogy at a Glance: German Genealogy Research
* Review: Genealogy at a Glance: English Genealogy Research
* Review – Genealogy at a Glance: French Genealogy Research,
* Review: Genealogy at a Glance: Immigration Research
* Review: Genealogy at a Glance – American Cemetery Research,
* Book Review: Genealogy at a Glance – U.S. Federal Census Records,
* Book Review: Genealogy at a Glance – Pennsylvania Genealogy Research.
Disclosure: Genealogical.com contacted me just lately and requested me to offer a evaluate of this booklet. They mailed me a evaluate copy for my private use as remuneration for this evaluate.
The URL for this put up is:
Copyright (c) Randall J. Seaver, 2021.
Please touch upon this put up on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every put up. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons beneath. Or contact me by e mail at email@example.com.
Powered by WPeMatico