Scores of family tree and household historical past bloggers write 1000’s of posts each week about their analysis, their households, and their pursuits. I admire every one among them and their efforts.
My standards for “Finest of …” are fairly easy – I decide posts that advance data about family tree and household historical past, handle present family tree points, present private household historical past, are humorous or are poignant. I do not checklist posts destined for each day weblog prompts or meme submissions (however I do embrace summaries of them), or my very own posts.
Listed below are my picks for nice reads from the family tree blogs for this previous week:
* Is Ancestry.com Worth the Money for Your Genealogy Research? by Will Moneymaker on Ancestral Findings.
* Who Gets to Write History? Who Are We Keeping Out? by Kelly Wheaton on Wheaton Wood.
* Looking Back: The 1950 U.S. Federal Census is Coming Soon! by Sarah Gutmann on Legacy Tree Genealogists.
* Part 2: Pennsylvania Germans: Journey to a New Land by Alice Childs on Family Locket.
Listed below are decide posts by different geneabloggers this week:
* This Week’s Creme de la Creme – February 12, 2022 by Gail Dever on Family tree a la Carte.
Readers are inspired to go to the blogs listed above and learn their articles, and add the blogs to your Favorites, Feedly, one other RSS feed, or e-mail if you happen to like what you learn. Please make a remark to them additionally – all bloggers admire suggestions on what they write.
Did I miss an ideal family tree weblog put up? Inform me! I at the moment am studying posts from over 900 family tree bloggers utilizing Feedly, however I nonetheless miss fairly just a few it appears.
Learn previous Best of the Genea-Blogs posts here.
The URL for this put up is:
Copyright (c) 2022, Randall J. Seaver
Please touch upon this put up on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every put up. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons beneath. Or contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.