Sarah Collins (1678-1757) is #629 on my Ahnentafel Listing, my seventh great-grandmother, who married #628 Crispus Richards (1681-1763) in 1702 in Lynn, Essex County, Massachusetts Bay Colony.
I’m descended by:
* their daughter #9 Hattie Louisa Hildreth (1857-1920) married #8 Frank Walton Seaver (1852-1922) in 1874.
* their son #4 Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942) married #5 Alma Bessie Richmond (1882-1962) in 1900.
* their son #2 Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983) married #3 Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002) in 1942.
* their son #1 Randall Jeffrey Seaver (1943-living)
1) PERSON (with supply citations as indicated in brackets):
“It. I give to my Daughter Ann Ingols Twelve Kilos, I give to my Daughter Dorothy Grey Six Kilos and unto my Daughter Sarah Richards Six Kilos.”
NOTE: In 2014, Amy Johnson Crow advised a weekly weblog theme of “52 Ancestors” in her weblog submit 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks on the No Story Too Small weblog. I’ve prolonged this theme in 2021 for an eighth yr to 416 Ancestors in 416 Weeks. The checklist of 52 Ancestors biographies from my great-grandparents to the seventh great-grandparents (in work) is in https://www.geneamusings.com/p/ancestor-biographies.html.
The URL for this submit is:
Please touch upon this submit on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every submit. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons under. Or contact me by electronic mail at email@example.com.