Grace Warren (1671-1753) is #623 on my Ahnentafel Listing, my seventh great-grandmother, who married #622 Joseph Morse (1667-1733) in 1691 in Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts Bay Colony.
I’m descended by way of:
* their daughter #19 Sophia Newton (1834-1923) married #18 Edward Hildreth (1831-1899) in 1852.
* their daughter #9 Hattie Louisa Hildreth (1857-1920) married #8 Frank Walton Seaver (1852-1922) in 1874.
* their son #4 Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942) married #5 Alma Bessie Richmond (1882-1962) in 1900.
* their son #2 Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983) married #3 Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002) in 1942.
* their son #1 Randall Jeffrey Seaver (1943-living)
1) PERSON (with supply citations as indicated in brackets):
“5’ly I Will and Bequeath unto my Tender and Wellbeloved Spouse Grace Throughout the Time that she shall Stay my Widow, the Continuous Enchancment of all and each A part of my Buildings orchards fences Plowlands Meadows and the Continuous Incomes from thence arising, which aren’t Heretofore by Deed, or by this my current will Disposed of.“6’ly I Will and bequeath unto my Spouse afores’d all my Moveable Property inside my now Dwelling home (Bonds excepted) and in addition one Horse Two Cowes and 4 sheep to be at her Dispose to all or any of my three Daughters above Named as she my mentioned Spouse shall Choose most expedient.”
NOTE: In 2014, Amy Johnson Crow instructed a weekly weblog theme of “52 Ancestors” in her weblog submit 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks on the No Story Too Small weblog. I’ve prolonged this theme in 2021 for an eighth 12 months to 416 Ancestors in 416 Weeks. The checklist of 52 Ancestors biographies from my great-grandparents to the seventh great-grandparents (in work) is in https://www.geneamusings.com/p/ancestor-biographies.html.
The URL for this submit is:
Please touch upon this submit on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every submit. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons under. Or contact me by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by WPeMatico