Lydia Ward (1665-1740) is #621 on my Ahnentafel Record, my seventh great-grandmother, who married #620 John Maynard (1661-1731) in 1688 in Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts Bay Colony.
I’m descended by way of:
* their daughter #19 Sophia Newton (1834-1923) married #18 Edward Hildreth (1831-1899) in 1852.
* their daughter #9 Hattie Louisa Hildreth (1857-1920) married #8 Frank Walton Seaver (1852-1922) in 1874.
* their son #4 Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942) married #5 Alma Bessie Richmond (1882-1962) in 1900.
* their son #2 Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983) married #3 Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002) in 1942.
* their son #1 Randall Jeffrey Seaver (1943-living)
1) PERSON (with supply citations as indicated in brackets):
“Merchandise I Give unto and bequeath to Lydia my dearly beloved spouse one half of all my family ????? or Items to be her personal, and at her personal disposing.”
“… But when ???? ????? ought to so order That I ought to Depart my now spouse a widow, and he or she mustn’t chuse to be offered for by him my stated son Hezekiah, then my will is that my spouse that now could be shal have the privilege of her conveniancy she stand in want of on this my home and have one cow which she shall chuse out of my inventory of cretures, and be keept summer season and winter on the ???? of my stated son Hezekiah and one third a part of the revenue of my pleace yearly for her Livlyhood through the time She Stays my widow.”
1. Andrew Henshaw Ward, Ward Household; Descendants of William Ward, who settled in Sudbury, Mass., in 1639 (Boston, Mass. : Samuel G. Drake, 1851), web page 13, Richard Ward household sketch, Lydia Ward start entry, 16 March 1664/5.
2. Charles Hudson, Historical past of the City of Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, from its first settlement in 1657 to 1861 (Boston, Mass. : Press of T.R. Marvin & Son, 1862), web page 413, #1-5- John Maynard (1661-1731) household sketch.
3. “New England Marriages to 1700,” on-line database with digital photos, AmericanAncestors.org (New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2008, web page 499, Marlborough, John Maynard and Lydia Ward, earlier than 1690.
4. Very important Data of Sudbury, Massachusetts to the 12 months 1850 (Boston, Mass. : New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1903), Births, web page 148, Lidea Ward entry, 16 March 1664.
5. Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Probate case information, Quantity: Middlesex 14000-15999 – Property File #14854 (7 photos) John Maynard property, 1731; “Middlesex County, MA: Probate File Papers, 1648-1871,” listed database and digital photos, New England Historic and Genealogical Society, American Ancestors (https://www.AmericanAncestors.org : accessed 2 January 2021); Digitized mages offered by FamilySearch.org from unique information at Probate Registry, Cambridge, Mass.
6. Andrew Henshaw Ward, Ward Household; Descendants of William Ward, who settled in Sudbury, Mass., in 1639 (Boston, Mass. : Samuel G. Drake, 1851), web page 23, John Maynard household sketch, Lydia (Ward) Maynard dying entry, 10 January 1740.
NOTE: In 2014, Amy Johnson Crow prompt a weekly weblog theme of “52 Ancestors” in her weblog publish 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks on the No Story Too Small weblog. I’ve prolonged this theme in 2021 for an eighth 12 months to 416 Ancestors in 416 Weeks. The listing of 52 Ancestors biographies from my great-grandparents to the seventh great-grandparents (in work) is in https://www.geneamusings.com/p/ancestor-biographies.html.
The URL for this publish is:
Please touch upon this publish on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every publish. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons under. Or contact me by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by WPeMatico