Thomas Bathrick (1680-1762) is #616 on my Ahnentafel Record, my seventh great-grandfather, who married #617 Elizabeth (Lynn?) Beeger (1680-1749) in 1701 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts Bay Colony.
I’m descended by:
* their daughter #77 Lydia Batherick (1752-1795) married #76 Phinehas Brigham (1755-1802) in 1779.
* their daughter #19 Sophia Newton (1834-1923) married #18 Edward Hildreth (1831-1899) in 1852.
* their daughter #9 Hattie Louisa Hildreth (1857-1920) married #8 Frank Walton Seaver (1852-1922) in 1874.
* their son #4 Frederick Walton Seaver (1876-1942) married #5 Alma Bessie Richmond (1882-1962) in 1900.
* their son #2 Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983) married #3 Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002) in 1942.
* their son #1 Randall Jeffrey Seaver (1943-living)
1) PERSON (with supply citations as indicated in brackets):
NOTE: In 2014, Amy Johnson Crow urged a weekly weblog theme of “52 Ancestors” in her weblog submit 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks on the No Story Too Small weblog. I’ve prolonged this theme in 2021 for an eighth 12 months to 416 Ancestors in 416 Weeks. The listing of 52 Ancestors biographies from my great-grandparents to the seventh great-grandparents (in work) is in https://www.geneamusings.com/p/ancestor-biographies.html.
The URL for this submit is:
Please touch upon this submit on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every submit. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons beneath. Or contact me by electronic mail at email@example.com.
Powered by WPeMatico