Ruth Parker (1672-before 1720) is #611 on my Ahnentafel Listing, my seventh great-grandmother, who married #610 Edmund Rice (1663-1726) in 1692 in Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts Bay Colony.
I’m descended by way of:
1) PERSON (with supply citations as indicated in brackets):
* Identify: Ruth Parker[1-3]
* Intercourse: Feminine
* Father: John Parker (1629-1684)
* Mom: Sarah –?– (1638-1680)
* Baptism: 27 October 1672 (after age 0), Roxbury, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States[1-2]
* Demise: earlier than 1720 (earlier than about age 48), Westborough, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States.
NOTE: In 2014, Amy Johnson Crow recommended a weekly weblog theme of “52 Ancestors” in her weblog submit 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks on the No Story Too Small weblog. I’ve prolonged this theme in 2021 for an eighth yr to 416 Ancestors in 416 Weeks. The listing of 52 Ancestors biographies from my great-grandparents to the seventh great-grandparents (in work) is in https://www.geneamusings.com/p/ancestor-biographies.html.
The URL for this submit is:
Please touch upon this submit on the web site by clicking the URL above after which the “Feedback” hyperlink on the backside of every submit. Share it on Twitter, Fb, or Pinterest utilizing the icons under. Or contact me by e mail at email@example.com.
Powered by WPeMatico